• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Oh dear - Call to undefined function isKeyProp()

I

iaingscott

I have upgraded from Plesk 8.1 to 8.3 and get this nasty error when accessing Plesk through a browser remotely or locally.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function isKeyProp() in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\auto_prepend\auth.php3 on line 40

Plesk Check & Repair also throws up a mass of Permission errors which could be related. However, where has all this come from?

Any suggestions?

searched for this file libeay32.dll but not there anywhere on the disk?
Strangely this started happening without notice...Plesk was working fine all these days. Wonder how this file got deleted?

How to rectify?

I am receiving this error now.
I have replaced the libeay32.dll file but its still not working. Any ideas?

Same error

I'm receiving same error has anyone been able to fix this?

Gentlemen

Please check %plesk_bin% folder for two files:

libeay32.dll
ssleay32.dll

and place them into %windir%\system32 folder. Make sure that permissions were copied as well. Restart Plesk Control Panel - just in case. This should resolve the issue.

Stopping Plesk

Please check %plesk_bin% folder for two files:

libeay32.dll
ssleay32.dll

and place them into %windir%\system32 folder. Make sure that permissions were copied as well. Restart Plesk Control Panel - just in case. This should resolve the issue.

Had to stop Plesk so the files would not be in use. Obviously the Restart was also required.

This worked for me. Replacing the one file mentioned previously had not affect.

Thanks Dmitry!

I had the same problem

coping those 2 files solved the problem indeed.
The reason why those 2 files were problemetic was because i was trying to configure apache's ssl which requires other version of these files.

Anyone here managed to configure apache ssl with pleks 8.3?

Ugrade to Plesk 8.6 - Fatal error: Call to undefined function isKeyProp()

I have the following error after upgrading from 7.5 for Windows to 8.6 for Windows:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function isKeyProp() in C:\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\auto_prepend\auth.php3 on line 41

I have tried the solution mentioned above (copy libeay32.dll, ssleay32.dll to the system32 folder) and the error is still displayed when I attempt to access my control panel.

I downloaded the dlls from http://pecl4win.php.net/list_dlls.php and replaced them in both the bin and system32 directories. It works now.

Same Problem here , No Solution of above Sol's solve the problem ... what to do else ?

FYI...if the OS is 64 bit..the dlls are to be copied to sysWOW64..not system32

Back