• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question Old Health Monitor

Hi Euro GiorgioG,

Could you say in detail what exactly was better in the old Health Monitor and why you wish to bring it back?

I cant to see monitor in plesk home page and not send mail with top.

Gala Euro
Eticoweb
I believe you can configure or disable email alerts if that's one part of what you don't like. Personally i am finding new Advanced monitor big improvement. But that's just me of course.

It's impossible.
It is slow, heavy, it does not send notifications, it is not seen mobile phones and it often presents an error.

I believe you can configure or disable email alerts if that's one part of what you don't like. Personally i am finding new Advanced monitor big improvement. But that's just me of course.
Send mail to me too but useless.
The email requires access to the panel

It's impossible.
It is slow, heavy, it does not send notifications, it is not seen mobile phones and it often presents an error.
Wow. In that case i can understand your frustration. But something is wrong then because it shouldn't function like that. It's not heavy it's working fine. There are many improvements over older monitor. In all our servers which were upgraded from Onyx to Obsidian or where we installed "clean" Obsidian new Advanced monitor is working fine. And email notifications are working fine. You should contact their support directly.

The email previously sent the "top" of the server and does not require access to the panel.
It's okay for me to have the new system but I ask to be able to use the old one.
Have you tried it from mobile?
I also have errors logging in grafana

In what way useless? I really think you should ask them for support directly.
We have detected a critical status for one of server parameters.
Please log in to Plesk and check the server status.
The message from the Advanced Monitoring:
The state of memory usage is critical.
The current value is 4.25 GiB.
It is useless information !

I haven't tried it on mobile (i literally have big hands and i can't work on mobiles with anything, just calls). You are right, perhaps they should be able to improve it or to make old module optional for users.

We have detected a critical status for one of server parameters.
Please log in to Plesk and check the server status.
The message from the Advanced Monitoring:
The state of memory usage is critical.
The current value is 4.25 GiB.
It is useless information !
You can define alarm tresholds by yourself if that' what's bothering you.

Back