• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved On 3 server with plesk I have ERROR: Zend_Db_Adapter_Exception: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002]

I get the same problem on one of my server. The first one did an automatic update (5.5.52.36- of mysql this night (lucky me, the other was going to do it, I stopped this update).

Trying to reboot, same problem. Starting mysqld gives an error, but nothing in /var/log/mysqld.log

Last edited:
I may have found a solution:

The problem is a set of faulty update packages from the atomic repo. I just learnt that you can easily undo yum package updates in CentOS:

https://access.redhat.com/solutions/64069

So, look up the latest update transaction (should be easy, the last one with three changes) and do the undo, as outlined in the above article. Worked for me.

Cheers, René

Going back to mysql-5.5.52-36.el6.art.x86_64 mysql-devel-5.5.52-36.el6.art.x86_64 mysql-libs-5.5.52-36.el6.art.x86_64 mysql-server-5.5.52-36.el6.art.x86_64 solved it for me.

This is what I did:

Find the installed version
rpm -qa |grep mysql

Remove the "bad guy".
rpm -e mysql-5.5.54-36.x86_64 mysql-devel-5.5.54-36.x86_64 mysql-server-5.5.54-36.x86_64 mysql-libs-5.5.54-36.x86_64 --nodeps

Install the "old good friend".
yum install mysql-5.5.52-36.el6.art mysql-devel-5.5.52-36.el6.art mysql-server-5.5.52-36.el6.art mysql-libs-5.5.52-36.el6.art
yum check

Back to normal.
service mysqld start

I resolved the problem downgrading the update.

On centos do yum history and check the update ID (by the hour of mysql update), then do yum history undo ID (where ID is the ID previously found). Then reboot.

Have anybody contacted Atomic support regarding this issue?

Another solution is to create the missing folder /var/lib/mysql-files
then chown mysql:mysql
this has solved the problem on 2 server
On the server 3 mysql is on and working but the plesk login has same error
something missing... dunno...
...about plesk no comment...

we didnt have a problem with mysql, we had a problem with the plesk update that release mysql update without checking what was doing
thanks

What to do with this ? Also i can't acccess to Plesk admin,
502 Bad Gateway
NGINX
Thanks in advance

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    25.2 KB · Views: 7
Back