• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question On which partition is plesk installed?

temaswp360

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
xxxx
Plesk version and microupdate number
Hi, I'm new to the forum and I don't speak English.

I would like some guidance on a problem I had a few days ago, I have rented a server from ionos.mx and a few days ago the server was saturated and I couldn't access it, I contacted technical support, but they don't support the servers, they just I was told that the partition where Plesk is installed was full, I would like to know where I can find the partition where Plesk is installed and how to expand it.

Plesk is installed on the root ("/") partition

As for expanding a disk/partion on Linux, there is no single answer...
Most likely ionos.mx does have a control panel for your server and there you can increase this disk of your server. (your server will most likely only have a single disk)
These control panels often also expand the partition on the disk automatically, at least if they use a simple setup with one partition per disk.

Back