• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

One domain unable to view site stats from the panel.

DerrickH

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

I have been unsuccessfull in finding a solution to this problem.

OS Ubuntu 10.04.2 LTS
Panel version 11.5.30 Update #39

one of my domains on this server is unable to view web statistics; "Home> Subscriptions> *domain* > Statistics>". If you were to try and view them it attempts to use the SSL cert for the master-domain (It's supposed to). If you confirm the security exception it procedes to the following error;

502 Bad Gateway

any suggestions?

Last edited:
When i look at the logs i get this;

2014/04/17 14:30:05 [error] 24922#0: *17881 SSL_do_handshake() failed (SSL: error:140770FC:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:unknown protocol) while SSL handshaking to upstream, client: Private, server: v0e2p0.ca, request: "GET /plesk-stat/webstat/ HTTP/1.1", upstream: "https://Private:7081/plesk-stat/webstat/", host: "Private"

As far as i can tell that error is in regards to sending an SSL command that is not supported by the client...

still digging. so if anyone has any pointers id appreciate it.

Resolved ...customer had their own SSL certificate installed. Llesk it the SSL cert listed in "other repository" instead of his own, never seen that before but since it wasnt required we just removed the ssl cert, restarted apache and the stats are now accessible.

Back