• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue only "Default Page" after activating IPv6

SiegbertG

New Pleskian
Hello,

I have Plesk Onyx 17.8.11 Update #71 on an ubuntu 16.04 server. I do the folling changes:
  • go to server-administration tool from hoster
  • activate IPv6
  • wait until IPv6 is shown as activated
  • go to Plesk -> Tools&Settings -> IP-Settings
  • click on "read IP"
  • I see the new IPv6-address
  • configure the IPv6 as non dedicated (shared) address
  • wait a while until all changes are valid
After that I call one of the urls hosted on the server and get only the plesk Default Page.
I tried "plesk repair web [domain]" and "/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/httpdmng --reconfigure-domain [domain]" but with no success.

All sites use SSL with LetsEncrypt-certificates. The DefaultPage shows the ceretificate for the IP-address but not the certificat for the specific domain. So I tried to reconfigure SSL-Settings for this domain (disbale SSL, save, enable SSL, save) and to renew the certificat - but this leads to an error too (LetsEncrypt can't connect to the domain).

What do I have to do to make IPv6 work? Do you need some more information?

Thanks,
Siegbert

Back