• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

open builder - Unexpected server behaviour

KonstantinZ

New Pleskian
hello,

we have trial of WPB 11.1.1 (standalone)
some time WPB worked without problems, and now if open builder for one of sites then I guet unexpected error (for other site it works)
I added
[debug]
debug = on
to /usr/local/sb/config
and get next trace of the error:

Unexpected server behaviour.
PHP Notice : Trying to get property of non-object
Stack trace:
#0 /usr/local/sb/include/Base/SyntaxException.php(51): Base_SyntaxException::handleError()
#1 /usr/local/sb/include/SB/ORM/SitePage.php(165): Base_SyntaxException::handleError(8, 'Trying to get p...', '/usr/local/sb/i...', 165, Array)
#2 /usr/local/sb/include/SB/Facade/Service/Page.php(62): SB_ORM_SitePage->serialize()
#3 /usr/local/sb/include/SB/Facade/ServiceWrapper.php(52): SB_Facade_Service_Page->read('a8855a5e-7167-e...', 'szxwdqwv70n')
#4 /usr/local/sb/include/SB/Facade/Service/Site.php(309): SB_Facade_ServiceWrapper->__call('read', Array)
#5 /usr/local/sb/include/SB/Facade/ServiceWrapper.php(52): SB_Facade_Service_Site->getSettings('a8855a5e-7167-e...')
#6 [internal function]: SB_Facade_ServiceWrapper->__call('getSettings', Array)
#7 /usr/local/sb/include/SB/Controllers/JsonApi.php(524): SB_Facade_ServiceWrapper->getSettings('a8855a5e-7167-e...')
#8 /usr/local/sb/include/SB/Controllers/JsonApi.php(448): SB_Controllers_JsonApi->_processRequest()
#9 /usr/local/sb/include/Zend/Controller/Action.php(513): SB_Controllers_JsonApi->defaultAction()
#10 /usr/local/sb/include/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(295): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch('defaultAction')
#11 /usr/local/sb/include/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(SB_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http))
#12 /usr/local/sb/include/SB/Application/Web.php(260): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch()
#13 /usr/local/sb/htdocs/index.php(3): SB_Application_Web::run()
#14 {main}

Probably you have inconsistent DB (any widget without "uuid" field?).

I recommend you delete this broken site and upgrade your installation to the latest stable WPB 11.5.4 version. If problem repeats again, please tell me how to reproduce...

Probably you have inconsistent DB (any widget without "uuid" field?).
I can't say are there such widgets without uuid as I can't open builder for the site.
it stops at second step "Loading website structure"

I recommend you delete this broken site and upgrade your installation to the latest stable WPB 11.5.4 version. If problem repeats again, please tell me how to reproduce...
ok, I upgraded WPB to 11.5
that's ok to remove test broken site but if it would be user's site it would be not acceptable. Is it possible to fix site at this stage or it's totally broken?

Konstantin, in general it's possible to fix site structure (depending of whom and how it was broken). Such investigation requires strong WPB knowledge and access to the server/DB. I recommend to contact with technical support in such cases.

Back