1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Operating System URL

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by ChildOTK, May 26, 2010.

1. ChildOTK

ChildOTK Guest

Hi All,

Yesterday I proceeded to update my Plesk Pannel from 8.6.0 to 9.0.0. Then did the small updates hoping to finish at 9.5.

Everything went cool, I had a few minor issues to solve, but now I am having an issue. I got stuck on updating to 9.2, and now when I head to the updater I get the following:

It appears that the URL is supposed to be http://mirror.centos.org/centos-5/5/updates/i386/repodata/repomd.xml instead.

How do I change this to use the new URL? I cannot continue to update because I keep getting this error.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
    ChildOTK

2. 64bithost.com

64bithost.com Regular Pleskian

57%
    Hmm

if you are using YUM go into the yum directories in /etc/yum.repos.d/ and change it in the CentOS-Base.repo

good luck hunting rabbits