• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Options for Posting PDF Documents

W

WinterL

I am using the Plesk Sitebuilder 4.5 for Linux as provided to me by inmotionhosting.com. I have a number of PDF documents that range from 125 to 300 pages that I use to list my inventory of vintage auto parts available for sale to the public. I am concerned that they are not being crawled by the major search engines that I have submitted them to. I have confirmed that the rest of the site has been crawled.
I am posting the PDFs on one of the "File Download" pages that are provided within the Sitebuilder. Is it possible that due to the type of page that they are posted on, they aren't getting crawled? Am I able to post a PDF on another type of page? I would really like to continue using the PDF format compared to other document types, due to the universal nature of the document and the search options within the reader.
I would appreciate any options or opinions that anyone would have to offer.
Winter Lane
www.nospartsfromthepast.com

Back