• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Outgoing mail not reaching destination

S

Swakoo

Hi guys,

i just realise my users' mail that are being sent to other domains (not hosted within the same box) are not being received. A check in the log (as quoted below) seems to indicate it has been sent out. But I have tried sending to my own domain, my ISP email account, my gmail etc... nothing received so far.

What could be the problem and how do I find out for more details?

Thanks people!

log entry from /usr/local/psa/var/log/maillog

email1 is local user, sender
email2 is remote account, recipient

Nov 27 17:53:08 ns3 qmail-queue: dwlib[7695]: scan: the message(drweb.tmp.oNOPeG) sent by email1 to email2 should be passed without checks, because contains uncheckable addresses

Nov 27 17:56:20 ns3 qmail-queue: dwlib[9129]: scan: the message(drweb.tmp.yFMOMl) sent by email1 to email2 should be passed without checks, because contains uncheckable addresses

just to update..

i have no problem receiving mails from external domains

also, i tried sending mail from the CLi of the plesk box using 'mail', local users get it, but not external domains.

One of my user just feedback that a mail he sent at 2pm+ only arrived at 6pm to his destination.

I have also the same problem. My emails seem to be sent but never reach its destination. Sending to local email works. Outlook show NO PROBLEM while sending.

Any help ? :-(

Webmail has also the same problem, and I think it is qmail or any program of the server :-( Can it be DrWeb ??

Back