• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Outlook email tracking delivery receipt not working domains on plesk

saqib.mustaqeem

New Pleskian
Hi,

I have domain say example.com and hosted on plesk and when i moved to plesk since than i never received delivery recipient report in outlook file->options->Mail->tracking->check (Delivery recipient confirmations that message was successfully delivered to recipient email server). Please guide me if any one has idea whether plesk support it or else like cpanel on exim does not provide support to it.

Hello,

Plesk definitely supports it i have a personal domain hosted on:
Plesk Obsidian: Version 18.0.46 Update #1

And we have many clients on:
Plesk Obsidian: Version 18.0.46 Update #1

That are using it. I have you tested it and it works just fine, send form outlook to outlook.
Honestly not sure about webmail like Roudcube.

Actually would such delivery reports not be issued by the receiving server and not by the local MTA? I frequently get notifications where the first MTA says it has forwarded the message but from there on is no longer responsible what is happening with it. The real delivery notification cannot be issued by your own MTA.

Back