• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Overuse of Ram [CentOs 6 + Plesk 12.5]

Carlo

New Pleskian
Hi guys,
i'm italian and sorry for may bad english.
I looked for something in the forum but did not find anything.

I'm noticing that I overuse of Ram. place a screen for you to see.
can you help me?

Ps:
Server: Intel Xeon 6 core + 36gb ram + 128gb ssd
Site: There are 5 sites in the server + 3 in wordpress.

Attachments

• Schermata 2016-08-10 alle 11.01.48.png
    Schermata 2016-08-10 alle 11.01.48.png
    303.7 KB · Views: 15
Hi Carlo,

if you experience, that there are no answers to your thread(s)/posting(s), you might consider to read:

In your specific case, you provide a screenshot and would like help with investigations for a root cause of ram - overusage.
Pls. be noted, that investigations are mostly based on log - files and configuration files and we have no idea at all, how you configured your server and your services. There are thousands of possible root causes here and your lonely screenshot only informs about a temporary "fail2ban" - service high ram usage, a temporary "mysql"- service high ram usage and some temporary "apache"- service high ram usage.
There are no possible fail2ban - logs and no fail2ban - configuration file ( and possible filter - definitions ), no possible mysql - logs and no mysql - configuration file, no possible apache - logs ( not even one single domain specific log - file) and no apache - configuration file.

Back