• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Paid for Plesk support and don't get any reply

C

chris@virtbiz

In Previous Plesk versions email users could manage their own settings such as autoresponders. Now with Plesk 10 they are unable to do so. Our customers are upset about this.

I paid for a Plesk support incident well over 12 HOURS ago and received my order confirmation from Digital River. I have an Order ID, but the Plesk ticket will not create because I haven't received a valid Support Code. I have entered the Plesk Key that I used on the order, but it doesn't work.

I tried calling Parallels but the automated call tree always winds up hanging up on me after 10 minutes on hold.

At this point I am so frustrated I will be moving all customers away from Plesk and charging back recent SUS fees and of course the support fee. This is horrible implementation of features and even worse treatment of a customer. I don't expect Parallels to pay attention, but want to make sure that it's made public so that others don't also fall into this trap.

Back