• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Panel shows error after upgrading to 10.4.4

M

Martin Maciaszek

After upgrading to 10.4.4 I am greeted with this message after logging in into the panel.

Internal error: Unknown key property: mobile-server-manager-support

Additionally in /var/log/sw-cp-server/error_log I found this:

Code:
2011-11-24 12:30:55: (mod_fastcgi.c.2588) FastCGI-stderr: PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function live_demo() in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/cmd_loginup.php on line 340

2011-11-24 12:31:12: (mod_fastcgi.c.2588) FastCGI-stderr: PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function live_demo() in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/head.php3 on line 145

2011-11-24T12:31:12+01:00 CRIT (2): PleskFatalException: Unknown key property: mobile-server-manager-support
file: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3
line: 139
code: 0
2011-11-24 12:31:12: (mod_fastcgi.c.2588) FastCGI-stderr: PleskFatalException: Unknown key property: mobile-server-manager-support
file: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3
line: 139
code: 0
trace: #0 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3(4903): psaerror('Unknown key pro...')
#1 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Promo/Mobile.php(15): getKeyProp('mobile-server-m...')
#2 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Promo/Abstract.php(13): Promo_Mobile->__construct()
#3 /usr/local/psa/admin/panel/application/controllers/HomeController.php(65): Promo_Abstract::getPromosList()
#4 /usr/local/psa/admin/panel/application/controllers/HomeController.php(39): HomeController->_preparePromos()
#5 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Zend/Controller/Action.php(513): HomeController->adminAction()
#6 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(295): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch('adminAction')
#7 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http))
#8 /usr/local/psa/admin/panel/application/library/AdminPanel/Application/Web.php(20): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch()
#9 /usr/local/psa/admin/panel/application/public/index.php(15): AdminPanel_Application_Web->run()
#10 {main}

What do I have to do to get it running again?

Edit:
I should probably add that I’m running CentOS release 5.7 on x86

I tried the bootstrap repair without any luck. Same error message.

Martin, could you provide output for next command:
"ls -la /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/cmd_loginup.php; rpm -V plesk-core"?

It looks like problem with upgrade of rpm packages or using of non-original library file (for examble, from old Plesk version).

Last edited:
Attached is the output of those commands (Had to attach it because of the 10000 characters limit in the forum)

Attachments

• command_output.txt
    12.4 KB · Views: 7
From your logs:
1. ls -la /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/cmd_loginup.php
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 16535 Nov 2 13:38 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/cmd_loginup.php
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 158402 Nov 24 11:46 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3
2. rpm -V plesk-core
S.5....T /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php

Original common_func.php3 file from Plesk 10.4.4:
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 155150 Nov 25 12:49 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3

This means that your common file is wrong. Did you manually change him / use file from old plesk with custom fix / support modify smth on your machine?

Could you attach this file to this thread?

I haven’t changed any of those files. But Plesk went through various updates from 10.2, 10.3 and now to 10.4.4.

Can I somehow revert those files to their original state?

Oops, forgot to attach the file. Here it is.

Attachments

• common_func.php3.bz2
    155.8 KB · Views: 9
Martin, could you provide shell access to your server (if not - attach your autoinstaller log - /tmp/autoinstall3.log)?

Yeah, sure. Should I send you private message with the login credentials?

Martin, your problem occurs because of problems with psa-triggers. We will investigate this more detailed.

Now you may use next workaround:
1. remove psa-triggers with --nodeps: rpm -e --nodeps psa-triggers
2. install old version of plesk-core with option --justdb
3. run upgrade via autoinstaller

Thank you. I was now able to log in into the panel again.

There is a bar at the top that looks a bit weird (see attachment) but everything seems to be working.

Attachments

• Parallels Plesk Panel 10.4.4.jpg
    Parallels Plesk Panel 10.4.4.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 19
Unknown key property: mobile-server-manager-support

I seem to have the same problem. I upgraded in one step to 10.4.4. via autoinstaller. We didn't change/customize any files before. Now, some of the pages in the Plesk Panel work, some don't. Also, the access to our homepage from the internet is now denied (403).
There are plenty of plesk log files, I could provide, if necessary. I don't know whether I should try the steps you recommended to Martin? If yes, could you please give me the full command line for:
2. install old version of plesk-core with option --justdb
I am not an expert...
Thanks for any help...
David
PS If it helps I could provide you access to the server

Martin Maciaszek,
this is root cause for your problem and workaround.

Problem source is invalid PAM configuration file of ejabberd. File /etc/pam.d/ejabberd (from third-party package ejabberd-2.1.8-2.el5) references non-existent configuration file password-auth. This makes PAM configuration array invalid and therefore our PAM module installation utility refuses to work with it (to avoid further system corruption).

To fix the problem with PAM configuration you may do one of the following:
1) remove ejabberd package
2) temporarily move out offending /etc/pam.d/ejabberd file
3) fix /etc/pam.d/ejabberd file manually by replacing "password-auth" with "passwd" (recommended option)

Valid configuration file for your system should look like this:
# cat /etc/pam.d/ejabberd
#%PAM-1.0
auth include passwd
account include passwd

After you resolved PAM configuration error you may reinstall Plesk 10.4.4 using steps posted before (i.e. remove psa-triggers with --nodeps, install old version of plesk-core with --justdb, and finally run upgrade via Autoinstaller).

Last edited:
Just wanted to note that in our case, we don't have ejabberd installed (just checked), so it seems to be a different problem

dacario,

Unfortunately you came across a bug in Autoinstaller. As a result you currently have a mixed set of packages and patched files. Also upgrade routines from 10.1.1 were not run properly. You should follow steps below to fix your installation. Note that you would have to upgrade to 10.4.4 since most of your packages are already from this version.

Note that for the steps below you would need a package list 'packages_10.1.1.txt' which is attached. This list was customized based on your current installation.

zcat /var/lib/psa/dumps/mysql.preupgrade.10.10.1-10.12.0.20111129-190511.dump.gz | mysql -uadmin -p`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow `
rpm -Uvh --justdb --nodeps --force `cat packages_10.1.1.txt `
echo "10.1.1 SuSE 11.3 1013111102.18" > /usr/local/psa/version
echo "10.10.1 SuSE 11.3 1013111102.18" > /usr/local/psa/core.version
rm -f /usr/local/psa/version.upg
/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/autoinstaller --debug --select-product-id plesk --select-release-id PLESK_10_4_4 --upgrade-installed-components

This will restore proper database backup and make AI think that you have 10.1.1 installed. After upgrade is finished your installation should be OK.

Attachments

• packages_10.1.1.txt
    8.5 KB · Views: 9
Great! Thank you very much! I did the steps and everything seems to be working again!

I recently upgraded to 10.4.4 and I'm getting the error page OP mentioned:
Internal error: Unknown key property: mobile-server-manager-support

Unfortunately we're running Ubuntu 10.04.4 LTS, so the instructions provided for SuSE are inapplicable (or at least I can't adapt them properly).
Providing shell access for your investigations will not be possible.

So please, how would I downgrade or upgrade properly on said distro?

Bump. It's been a week and the issue hasn't been resolved yet.

Edit:
Nevermind, it somehow (I have no idea how) resolved itself. The panel is working again (but shows version 10.2.0).

Last edited by a moderator:
Back