• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Panel URL

TheBigWebH

New Pleskian
Hello. What is the URL for a non-admin to logon? On this forum, I have read about the 3 types of users which makes sense, but any user I create, cannot logon to the Panel. My setup is really basic as i am running the Plesk Panel within a corporation and Panel is to be used by internal employees only. So I want to create accounts for those users, and when they logon, they will see a custom, subset of the Panel (ie. No Business Manager). Whenever I logon with one of the user accounts I created, I get "You have entered in an incorrect username or password". The logon is correct for the account. I am going to this URL: https://localhost:8443/login_up.php3. I am sure this is something simple I overlooked, but I appreciate any help as I am stumped right now.

Thank you in advance,
DI

Yes, common URL fro all type of users id https://IP_ADDRESS_OR_DOMAIN_NAME:8443
Is it fresh Plesk installation or this Plesk was upgraded from earlier version or users were migrated from other hosting panel?
Have you tried to get passwords with "Forgot your password?" link?
What sort of setting you have on page Tools & Settings>Security Policy ?

Thanks for the reply. After you confirmed the URL was the same and I checked the things you mentioned, I looked closer at the user accounts. I realized I was using the 'Contact Name' and not the email address for the username. I probably did not realize that since you don't logon to the admin account with an email address. Either way, as I suspected, a simple answer to my question; even if I missed the solution before in my troubleshooting. : )

Thank you again,
DI

Back