• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Parallels Joomla Web install & Hosting by Redstation

Galley

New Pleskian
My hosting provider redstation.co.uk provides no support for Joomla or its installation. I have installed Joomla using the Plesk panel and it is OK but there are limited Joomla sample datasets included. It also had error £500 server misconfiguration errors when updating and installing templates..

I have tried to install a native copy of joomla and the Plesk/hosting Company configuration failed in several respects, failed to delete the install directory, load the configuration.php file and then I found I could not http a roost directory document with a 404 age not found error.

The hosting Company has reset the Plesk control panel and tried to help but I now have to consider other hosting Companies because i cannot be pig in the middle between Joomla, Plesk and my hosting Company just to get a native copy of a joomla install working.

If anybody can help with what needs to be done then please feel free to offer advice and I will pass it on to my hosting Company as i cannot progress any further

Thanks

Back