• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Parallels Panel Mobile Center install problems

Stepster

Basic Pleskian
I'm having problems with the Parallels Panel Mobile Center.

I do have an active Power Pack license, so this should work!

I've installed the Android app and upon connecting to my Plesk Panel, this results in the module being installed on the server. However, it doesn't appear to install correctly.

If I go to 'Extensions' and click on 'Parallels Panel Mobile Center', this is what I see.

Parallels-Panel-Mobile-Center.png

Clearly the language pack for the plug-in has not loaded.

Further more, I'm not getting notified of any events on the server. I've had a few incidents of high CPU usage which has triggered email alerts, but no push alerts to my mobile app and these events are not listed on the events page.

I've tried removing the module and re-installing, this does not help.

My '\Parallels\Plesk\var\modules\plesk-mobile' shows the following files present:
config.json
installed-migrations.txt
MobileConnector.log
MobileConnector.sqlite

and 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\var\modules\plesk-mobile'
push_switch.sh

And now, having removed the module and re-installed using the Android app, I'm getting notified of the following event every three minutes or so!

Running task: C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\php.exe -c "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\php.ini" -dauto_prepend_file=sdk.php "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\modules\plesk-mobile\scripts\push_worker.php"
Started: Wed Apr 17 11:39:00 2013
Ended successfully: Wed Apr 17 11:40:16 2013

Please can you help?

Last edited:
So, can anyone give me an idea of how to get an acceptable level of support for Plesk Panel?

Having struggled with this problem and watch it cause other knock-on problems with my system, I resorted to purchasing paid support from Parallel. The fairest comment I can give about this is that it's proved useless! It feels like the blind leading the blind!!!

Is there a way to get an acceptable level of support from people that a) Understand the problem, b) Understand the product and c) Might actually be able to resolve the problem?

At the moment, my confidence in Plesk is becoming very very shaky!

Hello, Stepster.

Plesk for Windows always sends notifications about scheduled tasks to administrator email.

To fix annoying notifications use the following KB article: http://kb.parallels.com/116179

I hope push notifications about high CPU usage will be fixed in the next version of mobile app.

Last edited:
Back