• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Password sync between MailEnable standard 5 and Plesk 9.5.2

Machiasiaweb

New Pleskian
Hi,

I have upgraded MailEnable standard 5.03 in my server which already have Plesk 9.5.2 installed. I got a problem now is when user updated their password either thru MailEnable webmail or system admin update password thru Plesk panel. It could not be sync together, so that user may got the problem to login and system admin also could not reset user password thru Plesk Panel. How can I solve it? Thx!

Hi,

I have tested using 9.5.2 Plesk with MailEnable Standard version 5.10 and did not experience the type of issues you are reporting. Do you see any errors within the Windows event log relating to MailEnable or Plesk when you try and edit the mailbox password? Are there any errors in the Plesk control panel when you try and edit the mailbox password?

I also confirm that there are problems

I also confirm that there are problems and you can not change the password of email accounts using the control panel Plesk v.9.5.4.
Version MailEnable Enterprise 5.11

have any solutions?

greetings

Back