• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Passwordless login to WordPress without plugins

Mike99

Basic Pleskian
Hello, I like the way Plesk handles Login button with WP Toolkit, once WordPress instance is installed on a domain, you can log in from Plesk without using a password.

I am seeking advice how to accomplish this for my own control panel, where my customers are already authenticated and I would like them to have the same option to log in with a button without using a password. Ideally without breaking the solution from Plesk. I found some plugins that can do the passwordless login, but I am looking for an automated way without third-party plugins, just like Plesk does.

Can Plesk staff share their approach or someone who knows how this work point me in the right direction?

Thank you.

Edit update: I found a way to do it with CURL, but I am looking for technique, where I do not have to store any passwords in the database (token, cookie, ...)

Last edited:
Back