1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

passwords for all the users gets reset automatically , unable to send/receive mails

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by jack_russel, Dec 2, 2004.

1. jack_russel

jack_russel Guest

HI ,

I am a new user to the Plesk for windows contorl pannel ,

We have got few domains on the control pannel with both mail and web hostings

Till few daya back the control pannel was working fine , but recently we have started to face some BIG PROBLEMS

The problem id for mail related .

It is observed that the passwords for all the users in a domain
    gets reset automatically and then when the password is reset the users are not able to send and receive mails (via outlook)

Those mails are not actually delevered to the user , neither the mail bounces back .

We have checked this via the webmail the mail does'nt gets delivered to the user neither it bounces to the sender

Does it got to do something with the AUTH.config file

Please Help in serious trouble

2. qualispace

qualispace Regular Pleskian

73%
    passwords reset automatically

Hello,
    I am facing the same problem in Linux. Has anyone got the solution for this?

Regards
    Nitesh