1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice

Patch 7.5.3 Bug and Fix

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by rmmoore80, May 23, 2005.

1. rmmoore80

rmmoore80 Guest

I discovered a bug relating to PostOffices location. I had reconfigured my plesk using the Reconfigurator to have my PostOffices at D:\PostOffices. After patching it RESET the location to c:\Program Files\SWSoft\Plesk\Mail Servers\MailEnable\PostOffices\ BUT it did NOT put the files there. All I had to do was copy the PostOffices back to the original location and reconfigure to fix it.

The error I was getting was "Unable to lock mailbox". FYI.

2. orkunerbil

orkunerbil Basic Pleskian

23%
    As I know,
    plesk can not be used on two different partitions, unless you mount a drive to a directory.
    Please correct me if I am wrong.

3. rmmoore80

rmmoore80 Guest

It worked for me before...I left it alone all in the same location now though so I'm back to the default setup.

4. wharfratjoe

wharfratjoe Guest

ok it looks like it got broke again after they fixed this issue going from 7.5.0 to 7.5.1. was fixed in 7.5.2 and looks like its broke again in 7.5.3. OPEN a ticket with support and add this forum address in it. Thats what I do.

Also, the plesk install files go in one partitiona dn the data/databses, vhosts, backups,etc... go on a much larger raid5 partiotion. Yes its possible to this when u first set up plesk. it gives you the options where u want to install stuff.