• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Patch 7.5.3 Bug and Fix

R

rmmoore80

I discovered a bug relating to PostOffices location. I had reconfigured my plesk using the Reconfigurator to have my PostOffices at D:\PostOffices. After patching it RESET the location to c:\Program Files\SWSoft\Plesk\Mail Servers\MailEnable\PostOffices\ BUT it did NOT put the files there. All I had to do was copy the PostOffices back to the original location and reconfigure to fix it.

The error I was getting was "Unable to lock mailbox". FYI.

As I know,
plesk can not be used on two different partitions, unless you mount a drive to a directory.
Please correct me if I am wrong.

It worked for me before...I left it alone all in the same location now though so I'm back to the default setup.

ok it looks like it got broke again after they fixed this issue going from 7.5.0 to 7.5.1. was fixed in 7.5.2 and looks like its broke again in 7.5.3. OPEN a ticket with support and add this forum address in it. Thats what I do.

Also, the plesk install files go in one partitiona dn the data/databses, vhosts, backups,etc... go on a much larger raid5 partiotion. Yes its possible to this when u first set up plesk. it gives you the options where u want to install stuff.

Back