• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Performance booster not showing under domains > dev tools

Crash79797

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
CentOS Linux 7.9.2
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian v18.0.58 #2
Plesk Obsidian v18.0.58
CentOS Linux 7.9.2
3 domains hosted on server

I've installed panel.ini (had issues installing due to segments_45rp is not readable but fixed now), however, accessing performance booster I have access to database optimisation (under tools & settings > performance booster > serverwide tab) but under domains > Web Server and PHP Settings it displays 'looks like there's nothing here'.

Also, under the domains tab (domains > example.com > dashboard > dev tools) performance booster is missing.

I've tried updating optimisation settings through SSH (plesk ext performance-booster apply --webserver --skip-applying-nginx-compression example.com) but get the error:

Failed to apply the optimizations: [[app.conflicts.app.conflicts.Overview]]

Error log (panel.log) shows:

A table must have a primary key, but none was found for table 'DomainStage'

&

A table must have a primary key, but none was found for table 'Applications'

I've checked under service plans (service plans > unlimited > Common PHP settings management) and the box is checked, as is the same box under subscriptions > example.com > customize > Common PHP settings management

I have optimised the database (under tools & settings > performance booster > serverwide tab) and it's a green tick, however, the above problem was there from before the database optimisation.

How do I set the primary key for domainstage and applications (or does anyone know if another issue might be causing the error)?

Many thanks :)

Please make sure to having Performance Booster enabled in /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/panel.ini with a section like
Code:
[ext-performance-booster]
enabled=true

Regarding the database inconsistencies: That is a different topic. You can try to run plesk repair db -y to let Plesk auto-fix the issues.

[ext-performance-booster] enabled=true

Yes, already in the panel.ini file (and I've just double checked)

'You can try to run plesk repair db -y to let Plesk auto-fix the issues.'

Produced the result:

Checking the Plesk database using the native database server tools .. [OK]

Checking the structure of the Plesk database ........................ [OK]

Checking the consistency of the Plesk database ...................... [OK]

Error messages: 0; Warnings: 0; Errors resolved: 0

Just checked and the problems still the same.

The previously quoted A table must have a primary key, but none was found for table 'DomainStage' comes from the /usr/local/psa/var/modules/performance-booster/performance-booster.sqlite3 Sqlite database. The other error message mentioning an 'Applications' table probably refers to another Sqlite database that is used for maintaining the Laravel extension.

If there are not regular database inconsistencies, one could guess that there is some basic problem with the installation itself, e.g. missing Sqlite databases. Unfortunately there is no easy fix for it. You can try to run a plesk repair all hoping that a potential issue with a missing file will be fixed, or you could open a ticket with Plesk support, because this issue will probably need a deeper investigation on your server.

Thank you for your help...... you got me searching down the right path.
You are correct, databases were corrupt.

I fixed the issue with the below command (using SSH):

plesk bin extension --upgrade performance-booster

Also fixed Laravel (which wasn't opening) using:

plesk bin extension --upgrade laravel

:)

I wouldn't have had the idea to run the "upgrade" command. Good to know, that this is able to restore corrupted SQlite databases.

Back