1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Performance option for domains doesn't work

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by silentpower, Jan 11, 2005.

1. silentpower

silentpower Guest

Performance option for domains doesn't work
    Hello,

I've a windows 2003 WebEdition server and Plesk 7.0 installed on a P4 2.8Ghz, 2Gb memory server.

I have a client with a domain on that server that causes a lot of trouble to me. The person can't program that well, so that he has a lot of mistakes in his code. (asp)

The consequence of his operations, is that the server freezes at 100% cpu load. No I have activated the option cpu-monitoring in the performance tab of that domain. I gave him a maximum cpu-load of 20.

But the problem is still going on, when I take a look at task manager I see the process w3wp.exe and user IUSR_thedomainoftheuser takes about 87%.

Is there anything I do wrong??

Thanks

2. silentpower

silentpower Guest

any suggestions, or other experiences?

3. wtwolf6

wtwolf6 Guest

any answers yet? Surely with in a yeasr im sure swsoft could respond.

4. wtwolf6

wtwolf6 Guest