• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Permission Denied Error with Auto Login Button Using Plesk API on Debian 10

Julian44222

New Pleskian
Hi everyone,

I'm experiencing an issue with the Auto Login Button on my website and I'm hoping to get some insights from this knowledgeable community. I'm currently using Debian 10 and the latest version of Plesk.

Here's the problem: Every time I try to use the Auto Login Button, I encounter a "permissions denied" error. This is confusing because I've already granted remote API rights to the reseller and ensured that only the API is accessible for this purpose.

Below is the function I'm using in my implementation:

Code:
public function generateSession($node_id, $username, $userip)
{
$this->client = new \PleskX\Api\Client($this->getHost($node_id)['ip']);
$this->client->setCredentials($this->getHost($node_id)['name'], $this->getHost($node_id)['password']);

return $this->getHost($node_id)['host_url'].'enterprise/rsession_init.php?PLESKSESSID='.$this->client->server()->createSession($username, $userip);
}

I'm wondering if there's something I'm missing or if there's an issue with my configuration. Has anyone faced a similar issue or can provide some guidance on how to resolve this?

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!
Julian Weith

Where exactly do you encounter the "permissions denied" error? When calling the API or when clicking the link when generated by the API call?

And did this used to work earlier for you? Or has this always been the case?

Back