• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Permissions not correct for .NET 3.5 Framework

M

moonlight

The Plesk Panel 10.0.1 did not set the system permissions well for the .NET 3.5 (2.0) if you used own application pool. You have then to use the .NET 4.

But this isn't usefull for all Applications.

It looks to me as we as your customers are your beta testers. This version is so buggy. I am near to change now to the free websitepanel.

I work now since 2005 with the Plesk panel, had on some new versions some problems, but never see a version that is so buggy as this.

The biggest problem is that I didn't got direct support from Prallels, about I got my server from an ISP who pre-install it. Questions I asked on this forum are unanswerd since Nov 17 and 19. !

So this Forum is no help since weeks, and also no answers that my ISP have done. At time I get better support from open source projects as from this Apllication I have payed for.

Sorry, but why do you think that it is support helpdesk?
It is just FORUM, i.e. place for discussions.
Yes, I try to help you as I can. But maybe someone more experienced can help you much more better on this forum? Why not?
Contact official Parallels Support Team if you need support for urgent cases.

Last edited:
Back