Hi Y'all, I've upgraded PHP to 4.3.7 and it works OK.. well.. not great and here is why: Before I upgraded I saw 4.3.3 as an installed component. Now as I have 4.3.7,. I don't have that anymore. PSA --> Server --> Component Info --> Web scripting --> NO ENTRY IS FOUND FOR PHP. Previously there was an entry for PHP 4.3.3,. but since the upgrade,.. there isn't one and all I see is: Microsoft ASP 6.0.3790.0 Microsoft ASP.NET 1.1.4322.0 SSI 6.0.3790.0 perl v5.8.0 built for MSWin32-x86-multi-thread python 2.3 BUT, If I check a URL with a .php extension, I am able to use PHP --> I do see the phpinfo() pulling up fine. If I look under installed components in the setup of the domains, the checkbox next to PHP is greyed-in and has the checkmark in it,. (i.e. it is selected, but disabled - no changes are allowed) - and it says (Component was not installed)). I'm semi-confused: I tried to install phpmyadmin to connect to a database. However, One domain that finished resolving (DNS wise) is able to run phpMyAdmin with no prob. Another domain is able to pull the phpinfo() page, but is unable to get the very same phpMyAdmin (this is still tesing) so I got the config.inc.php file copied as well.. so it should be able to access the very same database. But it is prompting me with a Popup box for username and password. Mind you .. this domain has yet to resolve DNS, but I can access it via the IP adderss. The only info I modified in phpmyadmin's config file was the username and password. I could use some insight with this. Thanks, -Alon.