• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue php 5.4.16 by OS vendor FPM application is corrupted

hamada omara

New Pleskian
hi
my 5.4.16 by OS vendor FPM application this handler is corrupted
and I lost my webmail.domain.xxx the error 500 Internal Server Error

I try to google it but I can't find clear way .
how to fix my php OS vendor handler please .

thank you for all .

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 6
Hi hamada omara,

how to fix my php OS vendor handler please .
There can be several reasons for your issue and you dont' provide very much informations for investigations.
  1. Pls, provide informations about the output from: /usr/local/psa/bin/php_handler --list
  2. Pls, provide informations about the output from: php -v
  3. Pls, provide informations about: Your operating system, the current Plesk version ( incl. MU! )

You could consider to use as well the following commands over your command line ( as root ), which might not solve the issue, but doesn't do any harm as well :D:

/usr/local/psa/bin/php_handler --reread
plesk repair all -y -v

thank you for your post
1- result :: 5.4.16 by OS vendor broken

id: display name: full version: version: type: cgi-bin: php-cli: php.ini: custom: status:
fpm 5.4.16 by OS vendor 5.4.16 5.4 fpm /usr/sbin/php-fpm /usr/bin/php /etc/php.ini false broken
plesk-php53-cgi 5.3.29 5.3.29 5.3 cgi /opt/plesk/php/5.3/bin/php-cgi /opt/plesk/php/5.3/bin/php /opt/plesk/php/5.3/etc/php.ini true disabled
plesk-php53-fastcgi 5.3.29 5.3.29 5.3 fastcgi /opt/plesk/php/5.3/bin/php-cgi /opt/plesk/php/5.3/bin/php /opt/plesk/php/5.3/etc/php.ini true enabled
plesk-php54-cgi 5.4.45 5.4.45 5.4 cgi /opt/plesk/php/5.4/bin/php-cgi /opt/plesk/php/5.4/bin/php /opt/plesk/php/5.4/etc/php.ini true disabled
plesk-php54-fastcgi 5.4.45 5.4.45 5.4 fastcgi /opt/plesk/php/5.4/bin/php-cgi /opt/plesk/php/5.4/bin/php /opt/plesk/php/5.4/etc/php.ini true enabled
plesk-php54-fpm 5.4.45 5.4.45 5.4 fpm /opt/plesk/php/5.4/sbin/php-fpm /opt/plesk/php/5.4/bin/php /opt/plesk/php/5.4/etc/php.ini true enabled
plesk-php55-cgi 5.5.38 5.5.38 5.5 cgi /opt/plesk/php/5.5/bin/php-cgi /opt/plesk/php/5.5/bin/php /opt/plesk/php/5.5/etc/php.ini true disabled
plesk-php55-fastcgi 5.5.38 5.5.38 5.5 fastcgi /opt/plesk/php/5.5/bin/php-cgi /opt/plesk/php/5.5/bin/php /opt/plesk/php/5.5/etc/php.ini true enabled
plesk-php55-fpm 5.5.38 5.5.38 5.5 fpm /opt/plesk/php/5.5/sbin/php-fpm /opt/plesk/php/5.5/bin/php /opt/plesk/php/5.5/etc/php.ini true enabled
plesk-php56-cgi 5.6.25 5.6.25 5.6 cgi /opt/plesk/php/5.6/bin/php-cgi /opt/plesk/php/5.6/bin/php /opt/plesk/php/5.6/etc/php.ini true disabled
plesk-php56-fastcgi 5.6.25 5.6.25 5.6 fastcgi /opt/plesk/php/5.6/bin/php-cgi /opt/plesk/php/5.6/bin/php /opt/plesk/php/5.6/etc/php.ini true enabled
plesk-php56-fpm 5.6.25 5.6.25 5.6 fpm /opt/plesk/php/5.6/sbin/php-fpm /opt/plesk/php/5.6/bin/php /opt/plesk/php/5.6/etc/php.ini true enabled
plesk-php70-cgi 7.0.10 7.0.10 7.0 cgi /opt/plesk/php/7.0/bin/php-cgi /opt/plesk/php/7.0/bin/php /opt/plesk/php/7.0/etc/php.ini true disabled
plesk-php70-fastcgi 7.0.10 7.0.10 7.0 fastcgi /opt/plesk/php/7.0/bin/php-cgi /opt/plesk/php/7.0/bin/php /opt/plesk/php/7.0/etc/php.ini true enabled
plesk-php70-fpm 7.0.10 7.0.10 7.0 fpm /opt/plesk/php/7.0/sbin/php-fpm /opt/plesk/php/7.0/bin/php /opt/plesk/php/7.0/etc/php.ini true enabled

--------------------------------------------------------
2- result ::
php -v
php: symbol lookup error: php: undefined symbol: rl_on_new_line

-----------------------------------------------------------------
when used
/usr/local/psa/bin/php_handler --reread
plesk repair all -y -v

help me very match it's find some of problem and help me very match .

5.4.16 by OS vendor is Fixed now

but I stall have some problem

***-
php -v
php: symbol lookup error: php: undefined symbol: rl_on_new_line
**-
Syslog Watch
print this error when try to open webmail.domain.xxx

cgi_wrapper[18071]: can not find appropriate version of php ~ `fastcgi' in `/etc/psa/php_versions.json'

***-

OS
‪CentOS Linux 7.2.1511 (Core)‬
Plesk version 12.5.30 Update #47, last updated at Sept 16, 2016 11:24 AM

thank you

Hi hamada omara,

cgi_wrapper[18071]: can not find appropriate version of php ~ `fastcgi' in `/etc/psa/php_versions.json'
This error points you directly to your issue and again, it's a "php-handler" issue. As you can see with "/usr/local/psa/bin/php_handler --list" your standard OS vendor php-handler for FAST-CGI is missing.

To add a php - handler, you can use the Plesk utitlity again ( pls. note, that the paths may vary, depending to your operating system and possible modifications, so pls. correct the PATHS, to your depending ones!!! ):

Example for standard paths on Debian/Ubuntu - systems:

plesk bin php_handler --add -displayname "by OS vendor" -path /usr/bin/php5-cgi -phpini /etc/php5/cgi/php.ini -type fastcgi

Followed by:
plesk bin php_handler --reread

Try to use the command "plesk bin php_handler --help" for more options using this utility, or have a look at the official Plesk documentation:

hi UFHH01
I want to thank you very match .
thank you for help it's help me a lot .
in the end I found the best solution I have .take full backup server on ftp and reinstall the server and restore my data .
thank you man

Back