• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

php (5.5/5.6)-fpm

Martin_Sauer

Regular Pleskian
Hi there,

inside Plesk 12 its easy to setup Apache + Nginx + php-fpm based on the standard 5.3 php - environment - all working fine.
(my system CentOS 6, 12.0.18 Plesk)

I have php 5.5.17 and php 5.6.1 up and running and integrated to Plesk (both fpm-enabled). From what I read so far, php-fpm is only possible for one php-version (the default Plesk version 5.3).

What can I do to have my php 5.6.1 run in fpm (instead of the default php version)?

We do not support multiple php-fpm.
I think that you may try to modify paths to needed php in php-fpm configs.

We do not support multiple php-fpm.
I think that you may try to modify paths to needed php in php-fpm configs.

I am aware that you only support one php-version with fpm. Any recommended procedure to switch php-fpm to my php 5.6.1 version?

Solution I thought of:
Just change php-fpm - paths to php-fpm 5.6.1 paths. Any supported howto on doing it (which doesnt break plesk installation)?

So if am right by changing those paths, nginx calls php-fpm for 5.6.1, which in itself runs php 5.6.1? Any hint on which paths/bins/cfgs/ini to change?

Hi! In Plesk 12.0.18 we can have multiple PHP versions, but i have noticed that when using PHP-FPM i can only choose PHP 5.3 (maybe PHP shipped with my OS CentOS 6.7). Is there a easy way to use PHP-FPM with the latest PHP version like 5.6?
Thanks!

Hi! In Plesk 12.0.18 we can have multiple PHP versions, but i have noticed that when using PHP-FPM i can only choose PHP 5.3 (maybe PHP shipped with my OS CentOS 6.7). Is there a easy way to use PHP-FPM with the latest PHP version like 5.6?
Thanks!
The PHP-FPM handler is not a part of Plesk 12.0 PHP packages. This is changed starting from Plesk 12.5. So in Plesk 12.5 you can select PHP-FPM for PHP 5.6 as well.

Back