• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved PHP 7.1 or PHP 7.2 don't work

xlogos

New Pleskian
Hi! I installed PHP version 7.1 and 7.2 through Plesk Installer, and then I activated PHP managers from Plesk's "Tools and Settings / PHP Setting" panel. However I can not use either PHP 7.1 or PHP 7.2. If I go to Plesk's "Server / Services" it is not possible to enable PHP-FPM 7.1 or 7.2, because the warning "service not configured, or not installed, or you do not have the license" exits. The only PHP-FPM service that works is that of the OS-Vendor. You can help me? Thank you!

The service cannot be activated when there are no subscriptions that are set to use it. You first have to select the PHP 7.1 / 7.2 in a subscription and then - if it does not automatically activate the service - activate the service. The reason for the behavior is that the FPM service is missing configuraton files as long as there are no subscriptions actually using the service.

Unfortunately, within the subscriptions there is no possibility to choose the version of PHP for me. There is only one available, version 7.0.30. I can only choose this version or disable PHP in the subscription altogether.
In the PHP management panel, PHP managers for version 7.0.30 are disabled, but despite this the sites work well the same

If it can be useful, I have Ubuntu 16.04.

Last edited:
When the PHP-FPM modules are activated, regardless of whether the service is running or not, the PHP-FPM versions must be selectable from the drop down menu in the subscriptions. I have not yet seen a situation where they were not available there. Are you sure that all PHP modules are "active" (e.g. show a green dot instead of a gray dot) in the PHP version overview?

Hi!
..., the PHP-FPM versions must be selectable from the drop down menu in the subscriptions. I have not yet seen a situation where they were not available there. ...
I don't have any PHP dropdown menu in the subscriptions. Please, see the 3 attached screenshots:

one-olny-PHP-version-avaible-for-subscriptions.jpg PHP-Settings.jpg Server-Services.jpg

Thanks!

Well I think under this circumstance the PHP version and handler management is disabled by the assigned Service plan for your domain,

Therefor check the php settings at Plesk Panel > Service Plan > the serviceplan which is assigned to your domain > Tab Permissions > PHP version and handler management = enabled

How to manage permission of changing PHP handler and PHP version

Sorry, but I don't find "Service Plan" in Plesk Panel. (Service Plan = Piano di Servizio).
Please se attached image of my panel:
service-plan-not-found.jpg

I have Plesk Onyx 17.8.11 with Ubuntu 16.04

Last edited:
I have sample problem. I would like to point out that I could not find a solution for this. The solution described here unfortunately did not work for me. I am using Plesk web host edition. i am a beginner and i don't know how to choose php-rpm.

php-rpm is not selected in subscriptions, although the service is planned properly.

Ekran Alıntısı1.PNGEkran Alıntısı2.PNGEkran Alıntısı3.PNG

I don't know how to solve it.

Back