• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue PHP Additional configuration directives disappeared after change plan

nethubonline

Regular Pleskian
Hi all,

CentOS 7.7
Plesk Onyx Version 17.8.11 & Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.24

When a subscription is active and synced with the plan, its domain set Additional configuration directives in PHP Settings and use a service plan (e.g. plan A), if I change it to another service plan (e.g. plan B), all settings in "Additional configuration directives" are disappeared and become ineffective. There is no such problem when a subscription is locked.

Since the subscription is synced, I may not know there is setting in Additional configuration directives, if I change its plan, website may be down because missing the PHP parameters. Is there any precaution for it?

Debian 9.12
Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.26

Hi i have the same issue, i was wondering why something didn't work anymore, i am not sure when it happend but it is now the second time i found out that my Additional configuration directives were all deleted on all domains again.

Back