• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

php and executable

B

bonsaidouglas

Hi I've installed Ghostscript and html2ps to convert HTML pages to PDF, but there seems to be a permissions problem on the html2ps executable;
Error: html2ps [/usr/local/bin/html2ps] not executable

I've chmodded the permissions on the file itself to no effect. Is there a PHP or HTTPD setting that dissallows PHP from executing programs?

Thnx

There is PHPs open_basedir, if "/usr/local/bin/" is not within the allowed path, then php scripts won't be able to access the file.

Also check your php.ini file to see if anything has been defined in the directive 'disable_functions'

Outstanding, that was it. I already had a vhost.conf going so I added it there as "php_admin_value open_basedir" and it's working perfectly.

Thanks

how to install GhostScript

Hi I have PLESK 7.5.4 Reloaded
Fedora C3

how can I install GhostScript?

Thanks a lot.

I can't remember if I installed it with YUM or if I downloaded the package from the GhostScript site and installed... Either of those should point you in the right direction though.

Back