• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Resolved PHP Composer, Could not update the integration plugin

rik

Basic Pleskian
When I run PHP Composer, I get the following message Please help me.

Could not update the integration plugin

・Changed current directory to /var/www/vhosts/domain.tld/.composer
・./composer.json has been created
・Loading composer repositories with package information
・Updating dependencies
・Your requirements could not be resolved to an installable set of packages.

・Problem 1
・- Root composer.json requires plesk/composer-command-info ~1.0.2 -> satisfiable by plesk/composer-command-info[1.0.2].
・- plesk/composer-command-info 1.0.2 requires composer-plugin-api ^1.1 -> found composer-plugin-api[2.0.0] but it does not match your constraint.

・You are using a snapshot build of Composer 2, which some of your plugins seem to be incompatible with. Make sure you update your plugins or report an issue to them to ask them to support Composer 2. To work around this you can run Composer with --ignore-platform-reqs, but this will also ignore your PHP version and may result in bigger problems down the line.
・Running update with --no-dev does not mean require-dev is ignored, it just means the packages will not be installed. If dev requirements are blocking the update you have to resolve those problems.

・Installation failed, deleting ./composer.json.

I removed and reinstalled PHP Composer with no change in results.
CentOS Linux 7.7 Plesk Obsidian 18.0.25 Update #2

Last edited:
I checked it today (2020-04-15) and it was fixed.
Uninstall/install the PHP Composer.
It's okay.

Back