• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Issue Php composer of domain stuck on non existing folders

lukebrenner

New Pleskian
Hi there, I would like to know how I can reset php composer for one of my domains. It points to a folder (recruitment) in the domain root that has since been deleted. If click on change folder, it is still showing subfolders of the non-existing folder. Thank you

Attachments

• error.JPG
    error.JPG
    15.1 KB · Views: 14
I had to delete composer entirely in plesk extensions then reinstall it to solve this issue. after having the same issue as yourself, though mine resulted from moving the root folder of the subdomain, it could no longer find the composer.json and was not getting the new document root in PHP Composer.

I only use composer on one of my domains right now so probably not ideal to be removing the composer extension even temporarily if you rely on it.

This does seem to be a bug with Composer Extension.

I'm a few years late to this, but I've been trying to fix this minor inconvenience for some time and found the solution to anyone who could use it (caution to those who don't have SQL knowledge)

My situation is Windows but I'm assuming works similar in Linux

1. Remote into Plesk server
2. Download DB Browser for SQLite and open it
3. Navigate to %Plesk_Dir%/var/modules/composer/
4. Open composer.sqlite3 in DB Browser for SQLite
5. "Browse Data" ta for "Application" table to find the ids of the invalid folder(s)
6. "Execute SQL" tab, type: delete from Application where id={invalid folder ids} (not specifying a "where" clause will remove all folder paths)
7. Execute (this will create a copy of the sqlite3 file composer.sqlite3-journal and be the last step before the deletions take effect)
8. "Browse Data" tab again to verify the Application table looks as you want it to
9. Apply changes to original with Ctrl+S (this will apply the deletions and remove the -journal file)

Back