• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Issue PHP critical error on Centos not on Debian, same config

MicheleP

Basic Pleskian
Hi
I've a php soap server, on a server with Centos
On this I need to parse the response with a function Parse_function
ob_start("Parse_function");
whatever php version or apache/ngnix application, get always the same error:
23893#0: *320074 upstream prematurely closed FastCGI request while reading upstream

And there is no problem on the code, also for a simple response with "Hallo" (no elaborations, no long operations that could require a different timeout, no query, no nothing...) the server breaks

But (my last test) the same solution on a server with Debian works great! As it is suppose to do.
Why??
There are differences between the two server versions? There is a solution?
It is important
Thanks

Hi, yes, then the error change in this:
31871#0: *366111 upstream prematurely closed connection while reading upstream

Please try to increase the timeouts for nginx and test again:
Code:
proxy_connect_timeout 180s;
proxy_send_timeout 180s;
proxy_read_timeout 180s;
fastcgi_send_timeout 180s;
fastcgi_read_timeout 180s;

in Apache & nginx Settings, right?
done
same error
19018#0: *367849 upstream prematurely closed connection while reading upstream

done, same error
19018#0: *368941 upstream prematurely closed connection while reading upstream

The problem is not only on this server, I've tried another server with centos, same thing

However I think it's not a timeout problem, there are no operations or scripts that could go in timeout, seems to me there is a problem with php on centos with the ob_start function

Back