• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

PHP errors splashed under websites and domains

Jesse Fitzgerald

New Pleskian
Greetings. I just noticed that I have PHP error output splashed under a domain under "Websites and Domains" Its under the wordpress section (wordpress toolkit?). It just occurred spontaneously. The normal "Login, security scan, manage plugins, manage themes" is gone now. This particular site is functioning normally and I dont use the panel control to manage wordpress anyway. I was just wondering why this was. I would like to get rid of the errors if I can. The php warnings reference the theme that I am using, but even after I remove the wordpress theme all together, the errors persist. Any ideas? I've attached a screenshot. Thanks in advance for any guidance. --Jesse

PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/vhosts/deltaforgeds.com/soccer.deltaforgeds.com/wp-content/themes/realsoccer-v1-08/include/gdlr-font-controls.php on line 62 Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/vhosts/deltaforgeds.com/soccer.deltaforgeds.com/wp-content/themes/realsoccer-v1-08/include/gdlr-font-controls.php on line 62 PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/vhosts/deltaforgeds.com/soccer.deltaforgeds.com/wp-content/themes/realsoccer-v1-08/functions-size.php on line 35 Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/vhosts/deltaforgeds.com/soccer.deltaforgeds.com/wp-content/themes/realsoccer-v1-08/functions-size.php on line 35 PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function get_sidebar_array() on a non-object in /var/www/vhosts/deltaforgeds.com/soccer.deltaforgeds.com/wp-content/themes/realsoccer-v1-08/include/gdlr-admin-option.php on line 262 Fatal error: Call to a member function get_sidebar_array() on a non-object in /var/www/vhosts/deltaforgeds.com/soccer.deltaforgeds.com/wp-content/themes/realsoccer-v1-08/include/gdlr-admin-option.php on line 262 plesk-php-wordpress-errors.jpg

Last edited:
Update... Changing the theme removes the errors and the wordpress toolkit appears normal. Changing the theme back to the original and Clicking "synchronize" causes the errors to re-appear.

I have the same issue with a different theme. I also have a config file error that I can't get rid of.

I question why Plesk is executing theme code either way? The sites are perfectly fine when visiting them and were until this error.

Any help from support would be very helpful

Hi guys,

WordPress 4.5 has updated jQuery to version 1.12. This means that if you have a plugin or a theme with custom JS using an old version of jQuery (which uses incorrect syntax), you are likely to encounter issues. This is a problem that neither Plesk nor WordPress Toolkit can fix, unfortunately. I would recommend reading the following document to figure out how to fix the issue in your specific case: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/read-this-first-wordpress-45-master-list#post-8271654 (the whole topic is a very good read too, not just the jQuery part). Hope this helps!

Hi custer,

I have left some sites (with the same theme running) on the older version of Wordpress and I'm getting the same errors for those sites.

I also have this error: New configuration files for the Apache web server were not created [...] so i'm wondering if that's what's causing all our problems.

I'll forward your suggestion to the theme creators but the error has only just appeared after no WP updates.

Thanks

Hi esfc,

Thanks for adding these details, they are important. Your issue seems to be quite different in nature, though. There might be a lot of reasons why Apache config files aren't recreated, and I strongly suggest you to file a support ticket to solve your issue quickly. Let me know if you need further assistance.

Back