• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

PHP fastcgi configuration

Madness

Basic Pleskian
Hi guys could you tell me where the file that holds PHP fastcgi configuration is located. I was told its here but it's not
/etc/nginx/conf.d/*.conf.

FastCGI - also known as FPM ( FastCGI Process Manager ), is located at "/etc/php5/fpm" . The configuraition files for each domain and for the global apache configuration ( www.conf ) are located at: "/etc/php5/fpm/pool.d".

Be aware, that Plesk might overwrite changes, that you make in standard configuration files. If you would like to avoid this, rename the files in "/etc/php5/fpm/pool.d" to non-standard names like: zzz.www.conf

FastCGI - also known as FPM ( FastCGI Process Manager ), is located at "/etc/php5/fpm" . The configuraition files for each domain and for the global apache configuration ( www.conf ) are located at: "/etc/php5/fpm/pool.d".

Be aware, that Plesk might overwrite changes, that you make in standard configuration files. If you would like to avoid this, rename the files in "/etc/php5/fpm/pool.d" to non-standard names like: zzz.www.conf

i have no php5 folder buddy server is nginx if that helps?

Well no... that doesn't help, nginx itself has got nothing to do with your php - installation.

locate fpm/php.ini

... over the command line with give you the location you need. If you have NO output with that search, it is not installed.

Back