• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

PHP files stopped working after 7.5.3 update, now only HTML accessible..

W

weboot

Guest
I jus did a plesk update to Plesk 7.5.3 and after that all my PHP scripts on the server are not accessible. When I try to access any '.php' files on the server, it says 'Connection Refused'.. but if I try to access any '.html' files, it seems to work fine.

I searched in the /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf for the word 'php' and there is not any? Is that normal? I thought that is where we tell Apache if a file ends in .php, run it with the php executable.

Can anyone help me please?

Thanks,
Nil

p.s : The plesk update was successfull without any errors.. but the php stopped working after that
 
1) re-save your webserver config files (read the admin manual to determine how to do that). Example: websrvmng -a -r

2) View the error_log for the virtual host you're accessing - see if it has anything useful.
 
See the thread titled "Horde issues after upgrade to 7.5.3 - what fixed it for me... "

That fixed the php apps for me.
 
Back
Top