• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question PHP-FPM 8.3.1 Not configured

rbstern

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
Centos 7.9
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian v18.0.57_build1800231218.09 os_CentOS 7
I'm trying to turn off E_WARNING in a domain using PHP 8.3.1. Changing the domain's PHP settings has no effect. When I look at the Server services management, Plesk shows:

PHP-FPM 8.3.1 Not configured

This topic covers the same issue, but the remedy described does not work (having at least one domain running the service):

Two different domains on the server are currently running PHP 8.3.1, one via Apache, the other via nginx.

I've run the Plesk web repair utility, as well as restarted, the PHP 8..3.1 service, Apache and nginx. No effect.

Unfortunately I do not know how it is possible that a domain is using PHP 8.3, yet the system says it is not configured. It's just not possible. You can try to look into the /opt/plesk/php/8.3/etc path to check whether configuration files for domains are present for the pool and also check whether the plesk-php83-fpm service is active. But beyond that, I have no advice and would suggest to contact the support team so that they can have a look at your server.

I specifically ran a script with phpinfo() to verify. Needed to remove E_WARNING in php because my application generates a high database load while logging php warnings specific to the app when running PHP 8.3.

When the configuration change didn't impact the warnings, that's when I started looking into this, and found the 8.2 forum thread referenced in my original post.

So, yes, running 8.3 and, also yes, Plesk says 8.3 is not configured.

I'll take it up with with support.

Back