• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Php-FPM.sock Location/Change

Zardiw

Basic Pleskian
Hi.

Below is a Putty Screenshot illustrating the problem.

On 2 of my sites on this server, the php-fpm.sock file is somewhere else where the server can find it.

On the others it is in domain folders in var/www/vhosts/system.

The problem is this error, which looks for the php-fpm.sock using all lower case letters.......But I have some upper case letters in my Domain names.

It DOES WORK for 2 of the sites, because php-fpm.sock is obviously in some other place where the server finds it.

I'd like to change whatever config there is to make the other sites work also.

But I don't know where that is.

Here is the error msg:

(2)No such file or directory: AH02454: FCGI: attempt to connect to Unix domain socket /var/www/vhosts/system/lighthousenova.com/php-fpm.sock (*) failed

So php works on DDAmanda.com, but NOT LightHouseNova.com

rftsdPutty.jpg

Thank you
z

Thank you......But it's kind of late for that.....I have 9 Domains on the server.....4 of them are live now.

While that WOULD probably be a solution, there is one thing that makes me think that is NOT the actual problem.

That fact is that 2 of the domains work correctly as is.........WITH Uppercase letters in the Domain.

z

Back