• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue 'PHP handler type' warning when saving a service plan

klowet

Basic Pleskian
Hi

I'm a bit confused with some service plan settings. I get this warning when I save a service plan:
There are settings that conflict with the server-wide security policy. Are you sure you want to continue?
If you really want to override the security policy and apply the conflicting settings, click Yes. Otherwise, click No, and then click the link 'apply secure setting preset' to bring the settings in accordance with the server-wide security policy. The following settings conflict with the policy:
PHP handler type
  • PHP handler: FPM served by nginx
  • Hosting settings management: enabled
  • Setup of potentially insecure web scripting options that override provider's policy: disabled
/usr/local/psa/admin/conf/site_isolation_settings.ini
Code:
[hosting]
php = any
;php_handler_type = fastcgi
python = off
perl = off
;fastcgi = any
ssi = off
cgi = off
;ssl = any
shell = /usr/local/psa/bin/chrootsh
;php_safe_mode = any
coldfusion = off

I know I can enable 'Setup of potentially insecure web scripting options that override provider's policy', then this warning doesn't appear. But I don't want to enable that ...
When I select PHP handler 'FPM served by apache', the warning does not appear. It appears only with 'FPM served by nginx'.

Does somebody has an idea?
Plesk Obsidian 18.0.31.1

Thanks

Back