• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

PHP Libraries references in Hordes

F

fpm2004

Hello,

We just installed the Plesk for Windows 6.5 Trial. As we check every functions of the software, we're facing a stupid and strange problem.

Everything is working perfectly up to now except the Hordes webmail system. It seems that the libraries referenced in horde php pages are NEVER correct. The only thing I can see is that I have a path value missing somewhere.

Anybody had the same issue ?

FP

Try checking your PHP.INI and then referencing it agains the one in the \plesk\admin\bin folder.

I see but this is my problem: which php.ini is the right one. I have one php.ini in ... vhosts\webmail and another one in
...\Plesk\admin ?

Why is the installation kit not installing correctly ? Is it our fault or a bug ?

For example, this is the kind of error I have when I try to reach the webmail page:

Warning: _connect(../../pear/DB.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\webmail\horde\lib\Prefs\sql.php on line 105

Warning: _connect(): Failed opening '../../pear/DB.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;./includes;./pear') in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\webmail\horde\lib\Prefs\sql.php on line 105

Fatal error: Undefined class name 'db' in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\webmail\horde\lib\Prefs\sql.php on line 106

I will try to uninstall Plesk and starting all over again...

Thank you,

FP

Back