• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

PHP Mail Function

P

Psychoboy

I can't get this to work... Can someone please tell me how to get this function to work?

For the rest of us, it would be great to post your solution to this forum as well.

Thanks.

--> Go to /%WindowsPath/
-->Open PHP.INI
Go to line 600 and then you will see that:
; For Win32 only.
sendmail_from = admin@localhost

-->Create email box,(e.g [email protected])
-->Change this "admin@localhost" to "[email protected]"
-->Save the file and try to send in PHP mail function.

Inform me.:D
Best Regards,
:D

o yeahhhh ...

This finally solved my problem:D
i had problems with receiving email through different kinds of webforms but i changed in php.ini (in WiNNT) the localhost email to a excisting one ... problem solved!!

Originally posted by Good Idea
--> Go to /%WindowsPath/
-->Open PHP.INI
Go to line 600 and then you will see that:
; For Win32 only.
sendmail_from = admin@localhost

-->Create email box,(e.g [email protected])
-->Change this "admin@localhost" to "[email protected]"
-->Save the file and try to send in PHP mail function.

Inform me.:D
Best Regards,
:D
Do you just use any domain on the server? I am a bit confused what you mean by create email box [email protected]? If I just use a random domain wont the mail appear to be coming from that domain? Sorry for the dumb question, I am new to windows administration.

Do you just use any domain on the server? I am a bit confused what you mean by create email box [email protected]? If I just use a random domain wont the mail appear to be coming from that domain? Sorry for the dumb question, I am new to windows administration.

Just use one excisting email adres as the local host adres..(ie. [email protected])

I do have several domains on server and it all works.

I had the same problem and by changing admin@localhost to an excisting one.. problem solved... so give it a try :)

Back