• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

PHP & MySQL Upgrade - Help me :(

J

JediKnight

I have php and mysql softwares old versions in my plesk.How can i update this softwares? Mine system dont work with old php & mysql version. I look it but dont see anywhere to update from plesk.Im pleasure if u help me. Your sincerly.

To update MySQL you should download packed MySQL distro from http://dev.mysql.com/get/Downloads/MySQL-4.1/mysql-noinstall-4.1.16-win32.zip/from/pick

Then stop 'Plesk SQL' service, rename folder 'mysql' in %plesk_dir% to 'mysql_old', unpack mysql 4.1.16 to folder 'mysql', delete folder 'data' in 'mysql' folder, copy folder 'data' from folder 'mysql_old' to 'mysql' and then start Plesk SQL service.

Same must be done for 'MySQL' service and MySQL instance located in %plesk_dir%\databases to keep clients MySQL also up to date.

What version of php do you want to use at your server. Actually PHP5 doesn't supported completely yet.

Back