• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

php not working

Hi @Lloyd,

no this didn't worked. Domain exists on Server and aafter mkdir ... restart fails. Same error nothing happens.

Hi Daka Media KG,

to check your current FPM configuration file ( and the current depending used PHP - version ), you are able to search for the domain - specific *.conf - file, as for example:

locate YOUR-DOMAIN.COM.conf
or
locate SUB-DOMAIN.YOUR-DOMAIN.COM.conf

This will show you the exact location over the command line, as for example:

/opt/plesk/php/5.6/etc/php-fpm.d/YOUR-DOMAIN.COM.conf

or
/opt/plesk/php/5.6/etc/php-fpm.d/SUB-DOMAIN.YOUR-DOMAIN.COM.conf
As you can see in this example, the specific domain and the specific sub-domain use the additional Plesk 5.6 PHP - version and its configuration file is stored at "/opt/plesk/php/5.6/etc/php-fpm.d/".

If the output shows two several locations ( for example "/opt/plesk/php/5.6/etc/php-fpm.d/" and "/opt/plesk/php/7.0/etc/php-fpm.d/", then you will experience issues as described, because it is only possible to have ONE socket - file with the name "/var/www/vhosts/system/YOUR-DOMAIN.COM/php-fpm.sock". If for some reason, the previous setting over the Plesk Control Panel for a specific PHP - handler exited with failures, you could experience differences between the stored location in the psa database, to the actual existent *.conf - file on your server. You are able to correct this by removing all found FPM - configuration files for that (sub)domain on your server and resetting the desired PHP - version over the Plesk - Control - Panel at : "PHP settings" ( just choose another PHP version and re-change it back to the desired version afterwards ).

locate YOUR-DOMAIN.COM.conf
or
locate SUB-DOMAIN.YOUR-DOMAIN.COM.conf

Hi, SSH says:
Code:
# locate my-domain.de.conf
-bash: locate: command not found

i installed locate via # apt-get install locate
and updated DB via # updatedb

searched as you said and got following Output:

# locate mydomain.tld.conf
/etc/apache2/plesk.conf.d/vhosts/mydomain.tld.conf
/etc/php5/fpm/pool.d/mydomain.tld.conf
/opt/plesk/php/5.4/etc/php-fpm.d/mydomain.tld.conf
/opt/plesk/php/5.6/etc/php-fpm.d/mydomain.tld.conf

Now wheres the Problem, how can i prevent that in Future? Cause, this whole thing came with changing PHP Version on this Domain.
Wondring ho long it would take for another Fail of changing. Im not the only one who's changing PHP Versions

Thank you

Hi Daka Media KG,

as I stated before, this CAN happen.... but it is a very rare situation. One cause can be, ignoring possible earlier issues while changing the PHP version and the mentioned KB - article "128227" still declares this as an unsolved issue with systemd. You could change the systemd-service for each PHP - service ( not only for the PHP 7.0 version ) as described in the KB - article, to avoid the current issue.

Back