• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

PHP problem in subscription

Jerry3

Basic Pleskian
I have a working PHP on the server, it is enabled and the sites are working. However they are not synced with the plan. If I try to sync it it shows:

Property Subscription value Plan value Available value Affected sites
PHP support switched off switched on switched off mydomain.com

Now how do I change the available value to be switched on?

Nobody know :-((( I think this problem is because I can not select any of the PHP versions in plan and subscription, I can select to use PHP but the version filed is empty.

Please help me, I have all the sites now yellow (unsynced) :-( because of this error.

I have the same issue. It only allows for PHP 4 or 5 in the billing manager. Most of our sites are Wordpress driven and it breaks it when it drops from 5.3.15 to 5.2.17 on a random whim...

Have you tried to refresh Server Components? Are you sure that PHP is marked there as installed?

I am not sure:

Web Scripting ASP 7.5.7601.17514
ASP.NET 2.0.50727.4927
FastCGI Support 7.5.7601.17514
Perl v5.10.1 built for MSWin32-x86-multi-thread
Python 2.6.5.12
SSI 7.5.7601.17514

Isn't fastCGI PHP? Php is else installed. It works on the old sites but I can not enable it any more on the new ones :-(

for that login to plesk >> tools and settings >> server components >> check if the php is listed, try clicking refresh button and recheck.

Back