• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

PHP Problems

m0rpheu5

Regular Pleskian
Hello guys, i´m installing a new server, and migrating a content from an old server with Plesk 8.6 to a new one with Plesk 10.4.4, but i´m getting problems with ALL my sites that has wordpress installed, the problem is about the PHP, follow the same below.

Error establishing a database connection
PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\Additional\PHP\extensions\php_mssql.dll' - The specified module could not be found. in Unknown on line 0

It´s an Windows 2008 Server 64bits.

Thanks

i found the problem, the problem is not on PHP, the problem is on MySQL, i change the files of database in the website that got problem to the old server and run ok, i don´t know what is happening, i can access the mysql with the user and password informed.

The strange is that on C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\Databases, there is two paths about mysql

there is Mysql and Mysql51, the path MySQL only has a path called Data and in this path there is the databases, now on the path MySQL51, there is many files, and path like bin, include, lib and share.

In my old server i have only one MySQL Path, is it normal? i try to access the mysql server remotely and works, local too, i don´t know why this problem.

Thanks

Hello? where is Parallels team to help us? i´m getting this message in all my sites that is running php with mysql.

PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\Additional\PHP\extensions\php_mssql.dll' - The specified module could not be found. in Unknown on line 0

thanks

Back