• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

PHP settings broken with error: Call to a member function isDefault() on null (Domain.php:748)

Dan Mikkelsen

Basic Pleskian
I have plesk 12.5 on debian 7.5, and after I just tried adding a reseller and moved a customer to this account, I get several errors, and afterwards I cant open the PHP settings when logged in as the customer.
After checking around some of the knowledge base, it seemed like a faulty php setting ID, but in the plesk database, the domain doesn't have the phpconfigurationID at all.

All I get is the ERROR: Call to a member function isDefault() on null (Domain.php:748)
If I try to change the subscription I just get a new error for the function.
In the Webserver Configurations Troubleshooter i see there is an error for the domain, and it tells me "Configuration scheduled and not applied", but it cannot rebuild it or fix it in anyway.
What can I do? I already tried doing a restore of the domain, but to no help.

What is output of following SQL query:

select d.name, sp.name, sp.value from domains d, Subscriptions s, SubscriptionProperties sp where d.id=s.object_id and s.Object_type='domain' and s.id=sp.subscription_id and sp.name='phpSettingsId' and d.name='yourdomain.com';

?

Ok. Fix it with

mysql> insert into PhpSettings values (15,0);
mysql> insert into PhpSettings values (8,0);

Arh nice! this finally worked thank you!! I did found a KB article, but it didn't found the PhpSettingsID for me!

But what could have coursed this error, and could I expect other errors I need to examine?

Do you have any warnings/errors in output of

# plesk repair db

?

I'm a little bit scared of running that command since things just broke all of the sudden earlier :/
But does it only write to the database, so that all i need is a backup of it to restore?

With -n option it will check database only, without repairing.

# plesk repair db -n

Back