• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

PHP Update - Plesk 8.6.0, CentOS 5

C

CarlosN

Hello,

I need to update the php version of the plesk to 5.2.4 (today, 5.1.6) and I have found that the plesk have not an official upgrade to make it possible. What can I do? Is there any plesk version (9.x.x or 10) with php 5.2.4 or higher? Must I try to do it by my own? Is there any risks? They are so much questions but I have too much clients asking me for upgrade the php version (the new Joomla 1.6 require this feature).

In the case that upgrade was possible, what are the SSH commands? Thank You so much.

Thanks for your quick response,

the ssh console returns the following error on step 1: "Yum was not detected...m2crypto-0.16-6.el5.1.x86_64.rpm: cabeceraV3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID e8562897
error de dependecias: rpm = 4.4.2-47.el5 se necesita para rpm-python-4.4.2-47.el5.x86_64"

Any Ideas? I'm afraid I can't take the right way. I think the python module (I should install it) is the problem but I'm not sure. Thanks again for your help, best regards.

Back