• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

PHP Upgrade Suse 10

B

blaich

Guest
Hi @ all,

how do i upgrade my old PHP 5.0.4 on my Suse 10.0 machine to a current version ?
I hope i can do it without upgrading to a new Suse version e.g 10.1
 
Hi,

the source doesn't work.
I've downloaded the current version from php.net.
I've never combiled a software before

./configure
make
make Install



anything else ?
 
Back
Top