• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved PHP version for Web Admin Se Edition

DigitalSplendid

Regular Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu
Plesk version and microupdate number
Using Web Admin Se Edition that comes for free with AWS Lightsail.

Getting this error message:
Outdated PHP version detected. PHP version used by this site has reached End Of Life and is not supported by PHP team anymore. Using outdated PHP versions poses a security risk for your website. Update your PHP version to ensure the security of your site.

1673243925123.png

On opening PHP settings, 7.4.33 is the only option.

Is there any timeline when PHP version will be updated for Web Admin Se Edition?

All Plesk versions support PHP up to 8.2. The different PHP versions can be configured by the "admin" of the server through Plesk updates/upgrades. It is a simple, straight-forward process. Just select the desired PHP version from the updates/upgrades page and install.

So do I need to go for paid Plesk version? Right now, under free Plesk Web Admin edition.
All Plesk versions support PHP up to 8.2. The different PHP versions can be configured by the "admin" of the server through Plesk updates/upgrades. It is a simple, straight-forward process. Just select the desired PHP version from the updates/upgrades page and install.

You need to be "admin". Are you logged in as "admin"? Then click on "Add or Remove Components" on the dashboard to add more PHP versions.

Thanks for the support. I have updated with the latest version. Clicking then Add/Remove Components leads to this message:

"You already have the latest version of product(s) and all the selected components installed. Installation will not continue."

If I try to update PHP version clicking Open PHP Settings, just getting option up to 7.4.33.

1673253471246.png

1673253184927.png

1673253184927.png1673253184927.png

You'll need to go to the Add/Remove Components and install the latest version of PHP. It'll be under Web Hosting > PHP interpreter versions

Back